Sales CoordinatorHoliday Inn Sydney Waterfront
Added on February 25
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating sales activities in the hotel and assisting the Sales Managers and Director of Sales
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes incoming calls for the Sales Office and answers questions for potential business.
- Maintains a master sales file and cold calls when required.
- Handles direct mail and other administrative processing projects.
- Conducts tours of the hotel for clients in the absence of Sales Manager.
- Handles and stores any collateral materials and supplies required by the DOS.
- Assists in the preparation of the in house sales promotions, receptions and functions.
- Attends Sales meetings as scheduled by the Director of Sales.
- Prioritizes workload of Sales Managers on daily basis.
- Maintains trace system to ensure that client names are brought up on a timely basis for the purpose of solicitation.
- Soliciting, booking and maintaining contact with assigned markets.
- Assistance in the compilation of month-end reports.
- Additional duties as assigned by Director of Sales.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- 3+ years of hotel coordinator experience required, or similar experience
- Prior coordination experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience using Windows-based software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- May be required to travel.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.